Friday, October 31, 2008

Vote!

Dear Family and Friends,

There is a lot on the line this election. Please think carefully about who you will be voting for. Do your research. Find out what each candidate REALLY stands for. Take a look at their voting records. The most important issue for me this election is freedom.

-My freedom as well as the freedom of people world wide who we continue to fight for.
-The freedom of innocent unborn children.
-The freedom for me to govern my own money.
-The freedom to choose my own health care.
-The freedom to own a gun if I choose to.
-The freedom to protect my family from criminals and terrorists.

This is America and while there is room for change, make sure you are voting for change that will make America great, not just change for the sake of having change. America didn't become great by trying to be like other countries. It became great by giving it's people more freedom and enabling them to empower themselves. It became great by taking the road less traveled by, and THAT has made all the difference.

I once again want to urge each of you to take your voting responsibilities seriously, not just by voting, but by discovering who and what you are really voting for.

Sincerely,

Lana

2 comments:

Camille said...

Amen to that! Great post Lana, I completely agree. There is just SO much on the line here...

Seth and Natalie said...

Wow, did you think of all those things yourself? You are so smart! I totally agree with everything you said, and even though I already voted, I'm still trying to talk all the crazy people I know into really thinking about what's important.