Thursday, June 11, 2009

Best Friends

If you ask Devan who his best friend is he'll reply, "Tristans best friend" every time. Yesterday while driving in the car I heard Tristan giggle so I glanced back in the rearview mirror to see what was going on. They were holding hands across the car, and grinning at eachother. I really wish I had a picture to show because I can't describe the sweetness of it. I've caught them doing this a few times, and I just love it. I'm really happy to know they'll both have a best friend forever.

3 comments:

lauren said...

that's so cute! I can't wait to watch them grow up and be buds! and we can't wait to see them next month!!! They look like they've already grown a ton in the last six months!

Bree said...

That is adorable!!! I hope our two little girls are that close!! So what happened to that post about you being SOOO excited?? I'm curious!

Leslie said...

What a sweet picture!