Friday, September 30, 2011

Fun :)

I did my first maternity photo shoot the other day, and loved it! Check out the results here.

Thanks everyone for your advice and encouragement on my last post. It's really great to get others take on it.

I totally forgot to mention that Tristan "really" started preschool on Thursday. I say really because the first 3 weeks were at our house. Thursday was at a different house. He was pretty hesitant to go, but after much bribing I got him there. He had a good time. I get a kick out of hanging out with him during the day. Today he said, "Mom, since you've been a good boy, I'll let you play Candyland with me." I said, "Well, Devan, I'm not a boy, I'm a girl". Devan, "Oh, well, I just thought you'd been a boy... but you can still play with me." haha! He cracks me up. One last thing. How bad is it that I stack the candyland deck? Is it to bad that I make sure Princess Frosting is near the top of the deck? Some of our candyland games last FOREVER, and I find this helps both of us stay a bit more focused on the game. When I read him the little story that goes with the game it says "Isn't Princess Frostine Beautiful?" Tristan always gets a sheepish smile, blushes, and says "yeeeeh". Love him!

Today we went to costco, picked up a couple things, and had an easy cheap costco $1.50 hotdog and drink dinner. The boys love that. Then we went to the Dollar Tree. They actually had some really fun halloween stuff, so if you have one close by go check it out before it's all gone!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Paul and I totally stack the Candyland deck, too!! It's a must! lol

Seth and Natalie said...

I'm a candyland cheater too, and I always let my kids win. Then we don't have to have a re-match. I love your maternity pictures, they are very classy. I was like "what, no nekkid pregnant lady with a ribbon tied around her belly?"

Shannon Dooley said...

How dare you tease me with those gorgeous maternity pictures! Come take mine!