Friday, October 12, 2012

Sweetheart

Wow, I've really been slacking on this blog!  I just had to write today about what a sweet boy Tristan is.  He's become my little helper lately and is seriously SO helpful.  He'll do whatever chore I ask him and never complain.  In fact, he asks me multiple times a day, if he can do the dishes, or some other chore for me.  Last night I only got about 3 hours of sleep because Brenan (who usually sleeps great) decided he was wide awake from about midnight to 4 am.  Thankfully he took a really long nap this morning (about 3 hours), and Tristan quietly played and watched shows for 2 hour letting me rest!  When I woke up he asked what jobs he could do, and happily agreed to clean his room.  What a sweetheart.  Do I have to send him to school next year?  I just might keep him home an extra year!

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Love that boy!! I can just picture him with those gorgeous, big, brown eyes in all seriousness asking how he can help you. I've noticed that Tristan is happiest when he is very busy. You are a terrific mom to your beautiful family of boys.

Bree said...

Send him to my house!! ;) That is so sweet and thoughtful! You are raising such great boys, Lana!! Hope things are going good and you're feeling awesome!! :)