Monday, November 8, 2010

Interesting

The other day my neighbor told me my boys are always dressed "interesting". What would make her say such a thing???




Anyhow... an update on our sick bug. It has now passed through all of us. I caught the last of it Saturday night. My boys must be a lot tougher than me because they handled it SO much better than I did. I was totally miserable. Luckily I was feeling quite a bit better by Sunday evening, and today I'm feeling almost back to normal other than this head cold. I can deal with that though.

Saturday morning we went to an airshow that was totally awesome. The boys loved it. I'll make a post about it soon!

4 comments:

Shannon Dooley said...

Haha! That pic is so cute! I am sorry you were sick but glad it's getting better. I had the flu a couple weeks ago. There is nothing worse!

Seth and Natalie said...

I am so sorry your family got sick and there was no one to help take care of the boys. And now there is no one to take care of you! And it probably is worse for you since you're expecting. Yuck.

You can tell your neighbor your boys are just fashionable. In their own cowboy world:)

Bree said...

Hahaha!! I love it. Glad you're all feeling better now!!!!!

Michelle said...

HAHAHA!! That's so funny your neighbor said that!! Recently I've been letting the "interesting" outfits out of the house more often. Oh well!