Sunday, August 30, 2009

Train Ride

Yesterday we went to Brackenridge Park to ride the train. We had alot of fun and the boys loved it. I had taken Devan a few times before Tristan was born, but it was Tristan's first time. We had planned to stop part way through and feed the ducks, but it had been so long since I had been there, I missed the stop to get off. So then we figured we could just drive to them after the train ride, but the boys were so tired we decided to just treat them to a lollipop and go home. It was a good decision because not long after we left Tristan zonked out in the car!








3 comments:

~Our Family~ said...

I know I say this ALL THE TIME but Lana your boys are SO HANDSOME, and you take amazing pictures!!!!

Leslie said...

Ok, I was also going to say something about your gorgeous boys and your amazing pictures, but it looks like someone else beat me to it.So,I'll just second what Our Family said;)Looks like a fun day!

Bree said...

What a fun place for two little boys!!! Love Devan's hat...and could Tristan get any darker? CUTE!