Sunday, March 1, 2009

Freebie

FrEeBiE!!!

The first FIVE people to respond to this post will get something made by me!My choice, for you.This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2- What I create will be just for you.
3- It'll be done this year.
4- You have no clue what it's going to be.

Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog right now and offer to do the same for the first 5 people who respond to the post.Sounds like fun, right?So let's play!

2 comments:

Elaina said...

I posted this on my blog as well LOL! If you want to make me some thing you can no obligation.

Elaina

Eric, Victoria, & Nykelle said...

What a fun idea! You're always so creative so I'm excited to see what you'll make if I win:)
Glad to see you guys are all doing so well. Tristan and Devan are getting so big, they're adorable!