Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thanks!

Thank you everyone who voted for Tristan in the "Horsing around" photo contest. He ended up winning 2nd place and a $100 gift certificate at http://www.arockinghorsetolove.com/, which by the way, is an awesome site. They have the cutest rocking toys. They don't charge shipping and handling on orders over $60 and I wasn't charged tax either. We recieved our order yesterday and the quality is great! Here's what we got.


And I only had to pay $20 out of pocket! Devan LOVES the art easel. I haven't put the activity cube together yet, but I'm sure Tristan will love it too. If you are into contests and giveaways you should really check out www.5minutesformom.com. That's where this contest was held. They have alot of fun things going on there, so go check it out!

2 comments:

Elaina said...

Very cool stuff!! With my luck I wouldn't win lolol! I will check it out anyways.

Seth and Natalie said...

Those are awesome toys. Although, he was for sure the cutest guy in the contest and should have won first!